Google

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I-Pass, Illinois Tollyways, Save Money

I don't understand why so many people still insist on paying the Illinois Tollways with cash. I see the poor saps lined up in their cars for miles waiting for their turn at the turnstile, while I zoom on by with my handy-dandy I-PASS.

Not only does this device:
1) Save you time
2) You don't have to dig for change/keep change
3) IT SAVES YOU MONEY!

Yes, folks, using the I-PASS saves you money because
YOU ONLY PAY HALF
the toll that those cash-paying schlubs are charged. So if the toll's $1.00, using the I-PASS you don't have to wait in line and you pay only $0.50.

Additionally, you can:
1) Access your account online to check your toll usage and balance.
2) The I-PASS renews your balance automatically by charging you credit card when it hits a certain level.
3) Your balance never expires no matter how infrequently you use it.
4) You get your $10 deposit back when you mail the I-PASS back (if you ever move).

IF THIS DEAL HELPED YOU, PLEASE CLICK ON AN AD & SUPPORT THE BLOG.

If you have a deal you'd like to share, e-mail me at WellnCheap@gmail.com

No comments: